New Minelab Pi Announcement Date 2020

Aie Charles Thatcher had the go back then still has. I travelled OZ chasing the heavy stuff on short trips many times, spent 2 years straight in WA, NT & Vic, did OK but found twas golder at home, I just had to adapt.

Now Phrunt to put a Bob each way...........True detectable gold is depleting, but that was also the consensus back in the mid 1980s, as I have no doubt will be so in 2080 and probably was so in the 1880s even. Don`t listen to Steve & JR they just don`t want to share 😉 Tis plenty out there with your name on, you just have to adapt.😋

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The heck with gold!!! Give me a detector that finds me Rhodium!

Those guys were, and are, wonderful generous gents who had so many people trying to follow them and essentially rip them off, they stopped making their incredibly educational and entertaining videos. It was our loss but I certainly don't blame them.

For those that don't think there's any more surface gold around, check this out, it's from last year.

• Like 8

Simon,

You are connected.  Line up the family permissions and remember, go first to those places where they don't think they have any gold left.  What they don't know will put you on to big gold and small gold.

Go off map young man!

Mitchel

22 minutes ago, principedeleon said:

Wonder how could they scam others

I think you misread the post: I said people were trying to follow them and find where they were detecting (which is a ripoff, no?)