New Minelab Pi Announcement Date 2020

I saved everything to buy a GPX 4500 ....... I can't believe it took me a long time to be able to get one in the year 2020 ...... So if there is a new release Minelab PI I should have it by the year 2030 ....... which will make me ..... 65 years old ......

New River Arizona 01.27.20 033.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...

On 1/17/2020 at 3:22 AM, nugget hunter nz said:

So I was verified today by someone I cant name for obvious reasons that minelab will be anoucing a new pi in May at the ballerat dealers conference whay that pi is is a unknown it could be a new sdc a new gpx or new gpz that we have to wait and see but I'm excited either way and hoping I won't have to sell my house for it 

I’m not sure when the dealer conference is or if it already happened, but is there any new information on this topic?
Thanks,

Brian

39 minutes ago, noob said:

A PI with discrimination perhaps? 

To quote Ozzy Osbourne

" I'm just a dreamer, I dream my life away oh yeah
I'm just a dreamer, who dreams of better days"
  • Like 1

A good quote was had by all!  I saw him at the Hollywood Bowl.  He is near the end and if he reschedules his final tour I may give it a try.

9 hours ago, mn90403 said:

A good quote was had by all!  I saw him at the Hollywood Bowl.  He is near the end and if he reschedules his final tour I may give it a try.

Poor Ozzy, he's really pushed the edge of things for a very long time. The dude has made some great songs, been a part of Rock/Metal history, and I think he owes it to himself to just relax now.

The conference was announced pre-pandemic, and like everything else was probably canceled. Whether Minelab has sent information directly to dealers in lieu of these conferences I do not know, but I’d be surprised. Believe it or not Minelab often tells dealers less than the public, and we know how much they communicate with us. When I was a Minelab dealer I swear half the time I’d find out stuff on the internet before I heard it from Minelab. :smile:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I wonder if this is a low-frequency DEEP PI? I just bought a used Delta Pulse for this very purpose. I wondered at the time why none of the "big boys" were selling PI's for finding larger metal at greater depths. Maybe Minelab has stepped into that.

Jim

• 5 months later...