My Simplex + Has Landed

I was gone part of the morning but when I got home it was a pleasant surprise at my door.

My I believe new Simplex was waiting for me. It came on a two day priority mail that I believe that Dilek had something to do with. It came back double boxed like I sent it .

Life is great when you’re dealing with great people and a great company. You know up front who you want to spend your money with.

Dilek I sent you a personal message but let me say it again. Thank you so much !

Chuck 

• Like 2

On 1/18/2020 at 1:26 AM, Ridge Runner said:

I was gone part of the morning but when I got home it was a pleasant surprise at my door.

My I believe new Simplex was waiting for me. It came on a two day priority mail that I believe that Dilek had something to do with. It came back double boxed like I sent it .

Life is great when you’re dealing with great people and a great company. You know up front who you want to spend your money with.

Dilek I sent you a personal message but let me say it again. Thank you so much !

Chuck 

Hello Chuck:-) No need to thank me. However, your situation, as an example, will make me look into the warranty policy and make it a bit more fair at least for the users who have problems within a short period of time of their purchase. I do not know when I will get to it as my to do list is pages long in my notebook but I promise I will!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Nokta Detectors said:

Hello Chuck:-) No need to thank me. However, your situation, as an example, will make me look into the warranty policy and make it a bit more fair at least for the users who have problems within a short period of time of their purchase. I do not know when I will get to it as my to do list is pages long in my notebook but I promise I will!

Fantastic response, Dilek!  This kind of customer engagement whether or not it ultimately results in a change in policy (as I recognize practical business considerations come into play) is really positive.  Most of the time the end user really just wants to know that the manufacturer is listening and seriously considering the issue. Thanks and makes me feel good about my decision to give the Simplex and Pulse Dive a go as my introduction to Nokta detecting products.

• Like 1