New XP Backpack Coming Soon!

Glenn in CO

Glenn

It looks well made but on that same note it could cost me more than my ORX.

Here I just bought a new gun and I don’t have a case for it yet ..

I think I need to sit down and prioritize my thinking on what I need next .

What I should say is what I don’t need at all .

Chuck 

PS  They say you can’t take it with you. Well stand back I’m going to give it my best to do so.

• Like 2

On 1/18/2020 at 1:30 PM, Ridge Runner said:

They say you can’t take it with you. Well stand back I’m going to give it my best to do so.

Chuck I agree, doesn't do any good to have just set in the bank. Might as well have some fun while you can.

On 1/18/2020 at 4:20 PM, Steve Herschbach said:

Nice looking backpack!

Compared to the ones I have received from White's, this one looks well made and useful. XP at least put some thought in designing the backpack compared to other detector manufacturers.

• Like 1

Glenn  

I’m like a friend about his guns it’s just the joy of owning one .

My wife’s idea of ruffing it is some high dollar hotel and be sure it has HBO . Well I’m not to that point yet and I may never have the need for a backpack but again it’s the joy of owning one.

Of what I could see in your post some thinking went into making it.

It’s odd that something hasn’t came across my email from XP being I get their message all the time.

If got the ORX and the Simplex but just maybe the Vanquish.

It’s like this one if by land that’s the ORX . Two if by Sea that’s the Simplex. The third is the Vanquish just because I want it.

Glenn I love your state being I’ve spent a few hours dredging and just enjoying life there.

Have a great day!

Chuck 

PS  Some years back in the 90’s I wrote a story on how a nugget could hide behind a grain of black sand. It ran in GPAA mag .

Where did the time go ?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

PS  Some years back in the 90’s I wrote a story on how a nugget could hide behind a grain of black sand. It ran in GPAA mag .

Where did the time go ?

I hear ya Chuck! I wrote a few articles on detecting and nuggethunting for Western & Eastern in the 90's. I and my wife were in the first White's infomercial with our nuggets also in the 90's, but as time went on it was more about going out and doing more on what you were writing about. I wish I had all the energy and ambition I had back then.

You have a great day also!

Glenn

Snapshot of us from the White's infomercial.

2005382101_vlcsnap-2017-04-17-09h52m10s647(2).png.eaee3201219f31e4815875dbc18b57a8.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like a well built backpack to me. On a side note, the Tarsacci comes packed in a very nice backpack. Thing is, I have never used it, 🤔. A thirty min. ride in any direction here and your at the beach. Maybe someday I will get to use it.

That I must say is a great looking well made backpack. But does anyone know the cost of this great backpack ? For myself I can't see the need being long walks is history. Great video !                                                                                                              

Chuck