New XP Backpack Coming Soon!

Glenn in CO

• 2 weeks later...

I just called a dealer not far from Bryan to see if he would have the backpacks at the show . He told me it may be about 4 weeks out before he would have them . It’s about three weeks before the show and he could be wrong.

Still thinking about getting that Pinpointer unless I get a negative from anyone on here.

Chuck 

• Like 1

RR,

I like the XP MI-6. I think it’s a great match for either the Deus or the ORX. A little more complicated than my Carrot to operate but all I need is some time with it. Good luck!

Thanks BeachHunter for your reply. I’m going to give it a try. I couldn’t go to a gold are Treasure show without buying something. 

I just don’t believe I could live with myself if I left without buying something.haha

It’s for a worthy cause! It makes me feel better.

Chuck 

• 1 month later...

I don’t know what possessed me to do it but I ordered 

one and will have it tomorrow. I’ll give a sort of review 

after I fit my Orx and must have gear into it. 

Be cheerful 

• Like 1

Well here’s mine condensed opinion of the new XP backpack. The design and build quality is brilliant I mean XP thought of everything! In my opinion there is (other than the price) Only one drawback- its weight. The BP

alone is rather heavy but it’s designed so well with the chest and waist straps, it is very comfortable. 

I had no problem fitting 3 coils and everything I could think of needing. And there’s a lot of unused spaces left. 
   This pack is ideal for all day detecting or detecting trips. 

I’d be happy to answer any questions    
cheers and stay healthy everyone

• Like 2

Relicmeister

Thanks for the review. I’m thinking about getting one but I really don’t need it. Sometimes it’s the pleasure of just saying I own one.

Chuck