White's GMX Sport Release

For the record, the GMX Sport uses the exact same coils as the Goldmaster 24K. So far there will be four coils for both machines available very soon,  the 6.5 inch concentric, the 6 x 4 DD, the 10 x 6 DD, and the 8 x 14 DD. I have all four, and they work great. Personally, I prefer the 6.5" concentric for all-around work, due to its extreme depth and sensitivity, and the fact that being a concentric means I can push it forward in the nooks and crannies, which I cannot do with the Double D. The 8x14 Double D has extremely remarkable sensitivity to very small nuggets, but might be too buoyant for underwater work, unless weighted. When we filmed the intro, we shot different clips showing different combinations of coils. Since the price of the 10 x 6  is only $30 more than of the smaller coils,  I am sure that many dealers, such as myself, would be willing to work out a coil trade-in deal. I hope this helps. HH Jim

• Like 2

Excellent. I just looked at my Goldmaster 24K and see White's had the foresight to use MX Sport style waterproof connectors on the 24K coils so they are good to go on the GMX Sport. :smile:

Nice to hear the 8" x 14" DD will also be available soon along with the 4" x 6" DD. I kind of thought maybe White's forgot about that one.

Not the actual coils, just similar models for illustration purposes....

whites-metal-detector-coil-sizes.jpg

• Like 2