Goldmaster 24K 4x6 Coil Availability?

12 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

These guys show them on their website but I’d be careful to confirm they actually have them. Just as likely you order then get told they are back ordered.

https://www.metaldetector.com/whites-4-6-dd-coil

I checked with them and they say there in stock so I ordered with a skid plate-Thanks-Mike C...:ph34r:

• Like 2

Yes, I'm doing the same Mike....but the US$- AU$ is a killer at the moment, its gonna cost me 1/3 of the price of my 24K just to get one coil!!!😠

10 hours ago, Aureous said:

Yes, I'm doing the same Mike....but the US$- AU$ is a killer at the moment, its gonna cost me 1/3 of the price of my 24K just to get one coil!!!😠

Well hopefully it will be worth it when we get them :huh: When I went on the website and seen the price I thought it was a little steep and then you have to buy the skid plate because thats not included what a joke :dry:-anytime I buy a over priced coil for my 5000 they at least come with a lower shaft nut and a skid plate included :cool: Mike C...:ph34r:

On 4/4/2020 at 2:57 AM, Mike C... said:

Hi how did you get that-the whites website doesnt show them available yet-here it is April :huh: ??? Mike C...:ph34r:

I found a dealer that said they were in stock.  I think they had mistakenly posted it as that because I was originally sent the wrong coil, and now it’s listed as pre-order on their site.  But anyways the dealer made sure I got the right coil, and it came direct from Whites.  So I guess right place - right time.

On 4/4/2020 at 1:17 PM, Steve Herschbach said:

These guys show them on their website but I’d be careful to confirm they actually have them. Just as likely you order then get told they are back ordered.

https://www.metaldetector.com/whites-4-6-dd-coil

That’s actually where I originally ordered from.  Hope they got their item numbers straightened out.

14 minutes ago, aufarmer said:

That’s actually where I originally ordered from.  Hope they got their item numbers straightened out.

Well on their site it says in stock nothing about preorder-Ill find out tomorrow when it gets here-so how do you like the coil so far ? Do you have the 6 inch concentric to ? If so which would you say is more sensitive to small gold?Thanks Mike C...:ph34r:

17 hours ago, Mike C... said:

Well on their site it says in stock nothing about preorder-Ill find out tomorrow when it gets here-so how do you like the coil so far ? Do you have the 6 inch concentric to ? If so which would you say is more sensitive to small gold?Thanks Mike C...:ph34r:

Haven’t had a chance to use it since I got it.  I’m around 600 miles from the closest gold mining areas and this virus situation has made me have a change of plans for traveling.