Mike C...

Goldmaster 24K 4x6 Coil Availability?

On 1/2/2020 at 6:57 PM, Jim McCulloch said:

If you want to see "sneak previews" of White's new waterproof high-frequency VLF gold detector, the GMX, as well as the long-awaited (but worth it) 4x6 coil for the Goldmaster 24K (and GMX), AND some paltry CA AU, check out Rob Johnson's YouTube channel "Spud Diggers" for the just-released video entitled "We found some gold in California! Also, a sneak peak at the new White's GMX Gold metal detector." HH Jim

So Jim is the coil out for sale now to the public ?????? Mike C...:ph34r:

15 hours ago, Mike C... said:

So Jim is the coil out for sale now to the public ?????? Mike C...:ph34r:

It should be listed on the Whites coil page if its for general sale......sadly it is not 😒 https://www.whiteselectronics.com/product-category/coils/

He mentions in the video a couple months for the GMX so maybe same for the coil for some inexplicable reason. NokMak makes all the U.S. manufacturers look like they are mired in a mudhole with a two wheel drive ATV. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Aureous said:

It should be listed on the Whites coil page if its for general sale......sadly it is not 😒 https://www.whiteselectronics.com/product-category/coils/

Ya I talked to whites over a month ago asking them about the coil and they more or less told me they didnt know when it would be out that they were working on other products instead-sound familiar ??? :dry: Mike C...:ph34r:

• Haha 1

I was loaned the prototype GM 4x6 shown in the video. It measures the standard 3.5 x 6.5 inches, but is exactly 1 inch thick, a nice improvement. Sensitivity to tiny subgrain bits of AU is awesome, as would be expected. In Mojave Desert soil 1/10th grainers give clear "dig here" signals," and 1/4 grainers SCREAM. I was informed that the techs in the coil department at WE are still working on even greater performance, hence release dates are not predictable. Even "as is," performance is very impressive. Hope this helps; HH Jim

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mike C... said:

Ya I talked to whites over a month ago asking them about the coil and they more or less told me they didnt know when it would be out that they were working on other products instead-sound familiar ??? :dry: Mike C...:ph34r:

No such thing as  a straight answer from White's as always.

Looks like it will finally be available for purchase by next month along with a new 8” x 14” DD coil. The will make four coils total for both the 24K and new White’s GMX. The coils are interchangeable between the two models.

whites-4-6-dd-search-coil-gmx-24k.jpg

• Like 3

Ok, it’s February.... where are the coils? 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/20/2020 at 10:09 PM, Steve Herschbach said:

Looks like it will finally be available for purchase by next month along with a new 8” x 14” DD coil. The will make four coils total for both the 24K and new White’s GMX. The coils are interchangeable between the two models.

Thank God I've been waiting so long for a few new options, especially the 4x6 one for bedrock work I had lost hope that they were ever going to follow through

Craig, right now White's is using all of their 6 by 4s in the promotion for the GMX. The demand for the GMX has been greater than expected, thus 6 x 4's are in short supply. It might be a couple of weeks before they are available publicly. I have one of the first ones and absolutely love it! Just be patient bro.  HH Jim

• Like 3