Goldmaster 24K 4x6 Coil Availability?

Ive only been waiting for one for a year...... patience is pretty thin lol 😭

I talked to Jack at whites yesterday and he told me that there wouldnt be any 4x6 coils available for the  24k until the GMX orders were completed with the promo 4x6 coil which are priority over the 24k-So I asked him how long that would be and he said just keep checking the website he didnt have an answer-I told him I thought it was wrong not to take care of the 24k buyers as well-IMO-its not right-so I guess we have no choice but to wait:dry: Mike C...:ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Ok, it’s March.... where are the coils? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Found a dealer that had it listed as in stock so I ordered one.  What I recieved yesterday was something totally different, but after contacting the dealer I was told they were sorry for the mix up and they would be shipping the correct coil right away.  So hopefully I'll have one by next week. 

Not this coming Saturday but following one I’m going to a Treasure Show and I know some of the Whites Dealers I’ll see if they have any . Some do nugget hunt so just maybe.

Chuck 

• Like 1

I really like the 6" concentric and would recommend it to most people as the small coil to have for the Goldmaster 24K and GMX. It is very sensitive to the smallest gold while retaining very good depth for a smaller coil.

It is however a measured 6.5" in diameter. The 4" x 6" DD coil can get into much tighter locations, like deep crevices and pockets in bedrock, or between rocks and brush on deeper ground. You can't find gold if you can't get the coil immediately over it.

The DD design is electronically less reactive to more mineralized ground than the identical size concentric coil, and the 4" x 6" coil is both a DD coil and small in size. It will therefore be able to retain higher sensitivity levels on highly mineralized ground than the concentric coil, be less reactive to hot rocks, and be less sensitive to electrical interference (EMI). However, in head to head tests in mild to moderate ground the 6.5" concentric will have more punch.

For slightly better ground coverage and best depth in most ground the 6.5" concentric should be the first choice. But for highly mineralized ground or those very tight physical locations the 4" x 6" DD is a tool worth having.

• Like 4