Hi Steve And Fellow Treasure Hunters And Pop Tab Recyclers

GRIM_SWEEPER

Hello everybody. I have come for all your gold.   You can keep the pop tabs.  Seriously.... I had a radio shack junk finder I bought with allowance money as a kid.... dint find squat.... which brings me here.... fast forward to today.  I recently purchased the Minelab Equinox 800 from the Forest City metal detectors. Immediately I knew what I wanted.... a great machine that’s waterproof and produces positive results.  I’m open to pointers or lessons from anyone...as I haven’t had a shovel in my hands since that kid era.  I’m located in Waterloo Ontario Canada.  There are miles of beaches within a two hour drive from here. I’m sure they’ve been pounded... but there is a goldmine out there as well as coins, jewelry, and who knows what else where the eyes can not see.  If it is out there, it isn’t going to jump out at you and bite you like a snake... you need this technology to do the hard work... finding it. I understand the etiquettes in regards to laws and properties and will respect that. So, all in all, I’m getting back into this hobby.  

Thank you for having me in this group and I hope to run into a lot of you.  I’ll be out there this spring sweeping away. 

• Like 2

Welcome Grim,

Here's some more to get you going! Good luck with the knox👍👍20200125_202830.thumb.jpg.ec6c20716f0fc23ddcb438e4c9489d3e.jpg 

20200125_185537.jpg