Oh My..

how do these sob's always find my secret spots.....??????

For all the mega gold these people supposedly find you would think they could afford better digging tools and detectors! It's always the same $59 detector and a bloke chipping away at soft material like a woodpecker. The ones where he uses a little screwdriver and small hammer to tediously chip away is pretty painful to watch. But hey, they are getting millions of views so striking their own kind of gold! :smile:

• Like 4

This spoof video is even worst than that other one 'Oak Island' or what ever that cr@p is called.....it has Amazon affiliate links in the YouTube description to the rubbish detector and chinese copy Garrett pointer.....and they honestly believe that folks think by buying this cheap rubbish they will find the holy grail of gold nugget specimens that folks have spent decades chasing.

I think i watched maybe 2 minutes of this video and then hit the exit button.

• Like 1

In this YT video is missing any emotion or enthusiasm for gold or treasure hunting, but maybe regularly digging 5kg gold nuggets per day is quite boring for them ..

• Like 3

21 hours ago, RickUK said:

This spoof video is even worst than that other one 'Oak Island' or what ever that cr@p is called.....it has Amazon affiliate links in the YouTube description to the rubbish detector and chinese copy Garrett pointer.....and they honestly believe that folks think by buying this cheap rubbish they will find the holy grail of gold nugget specimens that folks have spent decades chasing.

I think i watched maybe 2 minutes of this video and then hit the exit button.

I didn't hit the start button!

• Haha 1