To Wait Or Not To Wait, Thats The Question

There are various styles of water hunting.   But it can come down to time vs pay off.   During recent drop times here in Fl most want to cover as much water as possible thus a VLF.... but in the winter that can all change.   Extreme high and low tides GATHER targets or sand is moved which can release a  concentration targets.   Working an area at that point can be more productive.   Some just like digging every target..... but the amount of trash might dictate VLF or PI.   Kind of like the Nox....... some just dont want to dig micro/small gold.  Thats where a deeper machine could be very useful especially with disc.   A few inches can be huge and add a lot of gold for your yearly total.    Then ..... there is the cherry picker..... who just digs what he THINKS is gold..... how they do that is beyond me.   This machine could give them a problem ....... as well as back problems lol.  I think a lot of the good hunters will know even before the purchase of this machine where it might work.   The surprise may come IF its disc with great depth over what we are currently using........ then it could become more useful as a daily user than a niche machine.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, danielbecerra said:

I'm curious about a tdi beach to see if it has more depth than a cz? if discrimination is so effective?

Daniel, depth is not a problem believe me...

You only need to fine tune the machine to obtain a stable threshold with lowest Delay and 70/80% sensitivity.

The ground balance can change the sound of objects between low and high conductors.

Try a 10 Euro cents coin and slowly turn down the GB to 4/5. At a certain point it will sound like too high (low tone)..Anything under that will be little rusty iron, stainless steel bits and rings, bottlecaps,gold rings and damned 1,2 and 5 Eurocents.

There's a way to remove it...but really risky.(You can miss big wedding bands.).

All these settings are ONLY available IF and WHERE the water is not that salty and the bottom not that mineralized.

Keep in mind, for a real ground balance, the same principle will happen turning up to 7 the GB. So other more conductive coins will be included as lower conductors.

The low/hi switch is been removed from the original SL box and on the TDI/BH works this way and only with GB on.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 2/3/2020 at 7:27 AM, LE.JAG said:

the electronic part / the pcb
had been frozen the first time
in january 2019
but the leap forward,
spectacular obtained in May 2019
on rejection mode = closing of all holes on gold detection
and possible 24k detection (in rejection mode)

led to an upgrade of the PCB (serial version frozen in October 2019)
it would have been stupid (for FTP) not to do so...

the only problem left
and delays launch is purely mechanical
for once, FTP is not really at issue
it is (it was) a part under contract
easy to guess which one (don't ask me ....)

I now things move slowly at FT but is is obvious to me that at this point it is more than a mechanical issue.  I'm beginning to doubt whether the AQ as it is currently will even launch.

• Like 2