Nugget Spread

2 hours ago, Dave63 said:

What you found is the detectable gold. Dry washing those concentrated areas could pay well.

Those areas are the remains of dry blowing locations in West Australia that have been graded by full time prospectors. The only available reliable water source, is only from wind mills for many miles in WA.

p1012450.thumb.jpg.bc9a9debaba7f13c2b420daa28f124f0.jpg

• Like 1

Wont be dry washing there then🤐

15 hours ago, geof_junk said:

I like to detect in virgin ground. When I goto a new gold field-town I test the known spots to see what the ground is like.The screen shots below show that it has been bladed and detected. The first one is a  200 metre circle and the second is 150 metre across. Both spots are in a 2 km area. As these have been detected before it does not show the natural spread of gold, but shows the spread that I got. 

s1a.thumb.png.8fe402dec62a8093cc233942682733ca.png

s2a.thumb.jpg.a6efecc0ee2548c6f678799b36d099f0.jpg 

The Line of Strike---- That one lone duck is catching my eye---- --- i would like to go all around it to see if it extends that far or if it is a new cross fault...  Help me out Trent...

I'm sure the area between the lone duck and the most found targets has been detected by Geof--

-It actually looks like that whole area had been pushed and reclaimated. So gold stragglers should be able to be picked up anywhere...

• Like 3

Paul said "The Line of Strike---- That one lone duck is catching my eye---- --- i would like to go all around it to see if it extends that far or if it is a new cross fault...  Help me out Trent..."

Some times the lone duck is the one that leads to a new run of nuggets but not that time.☹️ 

• Like 2

This spread was south of a large reef area and digging hole sloping down to the north. The area in the circle is sloping southwards. About 40 nuggets were found and about half were sitting in the sun having a tan.Most were about 2 or 3 grams in weight. At the bottom of the slope about 400 metres south I got a quarter ounce (8 gm) fairly deep. If I get back that way I know that there is a good prospect for a week or two in untouched ground.

I guess everyone want to keep their runs of nuggets to themselves.  ­By the way I will be unable to post anything till the end of February.

I forgot to say the circle is 300 mt across.

SpeckingSpot.JPG.cdf8612cf41ba8f8ea011eff6123e762.JPG 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, geof_junk said:

This spread was south of a large reef area and digging hole sloping down to the north. The area in the circle is sloping southwards. About 40 nuggets were found and about half were sitting in the sun having a tan.Most were about 2 or 3 grams in weight. At the bottom of the slope about 400 metres south I got a quarter ounce (8 gm) fairly deep. If I get back that way I know that there is a good prospect for a week or two in untouched ground.

I guess everyone want to keep their runs of nuggets to themselves.  ­By the way I will be unable to post anything till the end of February.

I’ll try to find a picture one of ours that we cleaned out

1 hour ago, geof_junk said:

I will shoe one from 2018 if HQ will clear it

• Like 1