Important Update On Miccus Sr-71 Headphones

Just a word of possible caution...

From what I can tell, the ANC7 phones are NOT aptX-LL.  All of the specs I've seen for them, say they are aptX, but I haven't seen anything to say they are LL (low latency...)

Steve

57 minutes ago, steveg said:

Just a word of possible caution...

From what I can tell, the ANC7 phones are NOT aptX-LL.  All of the specs I've seen for them, say they are aptX, but I haven't seen anything to say they are LL (low latency...)

Steve

Thanks Steve.  I just saw the aptx and was thinking aptx ll.  I’ll give them a try and if they don’t work out I’ll return them. 

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, NCtoad said:

Thanks Steve.  I just saw the aptx and was thinking aptx ll.  I’ll give them a try and if they don’t work out I’ll return them. 

You might try these...the same "BT-80" type of headphone as the Minelab ML80, the Miccus, etc., and these ones ARE aptX-LL...

Amazon.com: AKSONIC Athlete Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear Headset aptX Low Latency Wireless with Mic, Dual Device Connection, Comfortable Protein Leather Earpads Works with Metal Detector: Electronics

I have not tried this particular set, but they appear to be the same "BT-80" headphones that have been re-branded by many, many companies and sold under various model names...

Steve

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

New to this forum ,and looking forward to following it closely .Has anybody tried the SRhythm NC75 Pro headphones on the Equinox ? I recently purchased a set and tried pairing the to my Nox 600 .They paired very quickly indeed , but I am finding that the volume function is not working .I can only hear low volume ,even with the Nox volume at max setting .There is no response on the phones themselves when the + or - buttons are pressed Any comments  would be appreciated .

2 hours ago, CanadianScouser said:

New to this forum ,and looking forward to following it closely .Has anybody tried the SRhythm NC75 Pro headphones on the Equinox ? I recently purchased a set and tried pairing the to my Nox 600 .They paired very quickly indeed , but I am finding that the volume function is not working .I can only hear low volume ,even with the Nox volume at max setting .There is no response on the phones themselves when the + or - buttons are pressed Any comments  would be appreciated .

None of the SRythm phones appear to support APTX-LL despite being advertised as “Low Latency”.  While they should pair with the Nox, beside whatever issue you are having with them regarding audio and volume control, I think you will find the audio lag to be unacceptable if the Bluetooth symbol on the Nox does not also display a “+” sign.  Try resetting the phones and the Nox and try to pair them again to see if that fixes the audio volume issues you are experiencing.  Also try plugging them directly into the Nox using the supplied audio cable to see if that makes a difference in sound.  Good luck.

• Like 1