Something Strange Happened Today, But, In A Good Way

Dan(NM)

Nice finds!  Beats the heck out of my nickel 5 cent piece sunbaker I found this afternoon on my walk.  😁

The color of that circular stone seems unusual to my eye.  My wife would be snarfing those up if I had found them.  She much prefers silver to gold, and turquoise stones in particular.

14 minutes ago, GB_Amateur said:

Nice finds!  Beats the heck out of my nickel 5 cent piece sunbaker I found this afternoon on my walk.  😁

The color of that circular stone seems unusual to my eye.  My wife would be snarfing those up if I had found them.  She much prefers silver to gold, and turquoise stones in particular.

Lol... All the jewelry I find is filtered through my wife's hands. It is a very vivid color.

Nice finds Dan. I love turquoise.

You're right about the weirdness that goes with this hobby.

Often times I pause in wonder after an historical/vintage find. That's what's so cool about this hobby. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awesome Dan!!

I strongly believe in "Detecting Intuition! And i think you just did a one-off!

Finding like pieces on one site is rare enough! Let alone two seperate locations on the same day! Amazing!!

Go get the lottery tickets this week!!👍👍

8 hours ago, Joe D. said:

Awesome Dan!!

I strongly believe in "Detecting Intuition! And i think you just did a one-off!

Finding like pieces on one site is rare enough! Let alone two seperate locations on the same day! Amazing!!

Go get the lottery tickets this week!!👍👍

I'm a firm believer in "Detecting Intuition"  I've had many a situation that has lead me to know it's a fact, something mystical almost.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...