The X-coil Has Landed

mn90403

Dang! The X coil packaging looks to be of better quality than some companies detectors.

Throw rotten eggs and tomatoes HERE

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Let me say the packaging is adequate and it doesn't draw attention to the box.

It got here on Saturday and I didn't have a chance to pick it up.  I'll let you know my progress.  I'll try to have someone do the job that would be willing to do more of them or show me how.

That is my order of visit also.  

I want to say making the splice is not 'rocket science' but in Chet's case he was a rocket science technician and he has given me some good pointers since I don't have small wire experience.  Finding that experience is proving more difficult for me than a simple google search.

I went to Henry Radio today and they don't know anyone who does cable connectors or terminations.  I saw some fiber optics guys on the street and asked them and they know what I need but don't know anyone that works with wires any more ... they are fiber guys now.

My next stop is the electronics store/fabrication house several miles to the south.

JW,

I have several places which have been flogged repeatedly by GPZs to try.  I know my skills are not as good as yours but I hope I can still hear a few unseen pieces once I find the time and get out there.

Mitchel

• Like 1

Warning everyone ... Shania Twain chat to follow!  haha

JW,

After you mentioned Shania and Google I asked Google/Spotify to play and it has been a while since Curtis heard it.  He went into such a spin on the first song that he fell down and couldn't jump up any more during his dance.  I don't know the name of the song but when he heard it again today he did the same thing.

The power of Twain be with you all.

Mitchel