Hello From Colorado

Ken in CO

Hello, my name is Ken and I live in Northern Colorado.  Ive been recreational prospecting for about 6 years now and included metal detecting 4 years ago.  I am looking forward to interacting with this community and have been enjoying catching up on some past forum posts.  Good luck to you all out there.  I am interested in learning about detecting at tailing piles as I have yet to do that and would be very interested to start.  I am a member of Eureka Treasure Hunters Club in Denver, WWATS down south, and a few other online forums dedicated to metal detecting, prospecting, and treasure hunting.  

If you are interested, I run a youtube channel that services the metal detecting community called "Adventures In Dirt"  ... https://www.youtube.com/adventuresindirt

-Ken

• Like 4

Welcome, Ken!  You obviously live in a great place for treasure hunting.  I just watched and appreciated one of your relic hunting adventures.  You do an excellent job of editing.  I'm an adjunct member of the Eureka Club (part of my sister's family membership) but only make it to about one meeting per year. I'm hoping to make the April club meeting.  Look forward to meeting you and Jeff McClendon next time I'm there.

• Like 1

Welcome Ken, 

It looks like you have been hooked for awhile, and have plenty to share!

Good Luck!👍👍