Found A Compadre Today

On 2/5/2020 at 11:25 AM, devilsrenegade said:

I also have the Amigo ll. From what I understand it is the same as the early compadre's.

I picked up an AmigoII late last year and after having Compadres and a Mojave I really feel like the Amigo may give a better report on tiny gold targets.  Tested it with a few broken bits of chain, clasps and small earrings and it seems to have a little tighter sound in relation to size and a bit more depth on the tiny stuff. Seemed to get a couple of the targets around 2+inches that Compadre and Mojave would only get at the 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 range???   However the depth on coin size targets doesn’t seem as good as the two newer machines, not that deep coins are their primary use just interesting to see how similar detector circuits change as circuit revisions occur. I’ll try to post some pics of the Amigo. It’s mounted on a Tesoro s rod just below the upper section. Makes it easy to pop the “handle” off and use it for crawling under playground equipment and getting all the little kiddies gold!!!!!  and foil trash too😂😂

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

That's a better find than a handful of silver dollars, I love my compadre, that thing never ceases to amaze me. 

• Like 1