Problem With Nokta PulseDive Or Pulse Dive

Hi Steve, thanks for your replay! made in 18k gold! seams doesn't catch gold! can find my neckless gold pendent (probably 20g) but no even my gold neckless.

I already try change sensitivity and also frequency, all same results.

regards

Just as a very quick reply, my pulse dive sounded off on titanium, platinum, white gold, 24k gold, 18k and 9k gold rings.Heavy 9ct gold link bracelets....yes. Fine link 9ct gold....no. I tend to agree with Steve and think there is possibly something wrong with your unit. 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Coilpower said:

Just as a very quick reply, my pulse dive sounded off on titanium, platinum, white gold, 24k gold, 18k and 9k gold rings.Heavy 9ct gold link bracelets....yes. Fine link 9ct gold....no. I tend to agree with Steve and think there is possibly something wrong with your unit. 

I saw a lot of video and I think mine have something defnatly wrong, thanks for your replay.

Did it work before?

How good are the batteries? I try to shoot for the stupid stuff first, can't tell ya how many times I worked on a piece of equipment, hit the power switch and stared only to realize I forgot to plug it in.

• Oh my! 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/9/2020 at 1:11 PM, kac said:

Did it work before?

How good are the batteries? I try to shoot for the stupid stuff first, can't tell ya how many times I worked on a piece of equipment, hit the power switch and stared only to realize I forgot to plug it in.

I wish, but no, something wrong.

• 1 year later...

Hola soy Diego de Colombia 🇨🇴.

Tengo el mismo problema, acabo de comprar la pulse dive original desde Turquía 🇹🇷, llego rápido y detecta los metales pero el ORO (GOLD) no lo detecta, ya probé con dos cadenas y unos aretes de mi hija de oro blanco y aún así NO LOS DETECTA. ¿Que puedo hacer? La pedí por EBay 

On 1/30/2020 at 4:23 PM, Metalman said:

Hi there, is it normal that on air and on the ground my nokta pulse dive can't find my 18k wedding ring???

metalman is your pulse dive pointer the 2in1 set or the black one that you can purchase as a stand alone and not really sure it will make a difference

I purchased the yellow 2in1 set and I noticed occasionally it would not pick up a small gold ring I wear, what I figured out was if you turn the pulse dive on and if it is near any kind of metal (small gold rings) when you turn it on it de tunes itself and seems to be less sensitive and then will not alert on small targets at all

what I figured out is when you turn the pulse dive on make sure it is no where near any kind of metal try what I am saying and see if it makes a difference in other words when you turn on have the pointer in your hand with the tip held straight up away from all metal objects (it even states this in the manual for the pulse dive unit) but like most people i skimmed over that note LOL 

The only issue I have experienced is my pulse dive will not pair with the green headphones that comes with the simplex plus and I have tried everything nothing seems to work to make the two pair but the green headphones paired with the Simplex Plus without a hitch 

I purchased the Simplex Plus and the 2in1 pulse dive for my grandson for a birth day present for my grandson, I have already filled out the paper work on Nokta/Macro site and will be sending 2in1 yellow Pulse dive back as they were only delivered on the 13th and just a heads up the issue I am having seems to be a common issue with the pulse dive not pairing with the headphones found that out after many searches on the issue not all but some of the pulse dives seem to have a glitch where it will not pair with the headphones

let us know if what i suggest works

• Like 1