New Book: Successful Treasure Hunting With The Notka / Makro Anfibio

cjc

I'm proud to announce my new book on the Anfibio Multi.  Had this detector in at some of the worst most iron infested truck grove sites around last year and did really well--wanted to share some of the things that have worked well for me.   cjc

Successful Treasure Hunting with the Nokta / Makro Anfibio Multi

Clive James Clynick is the author of some 25 detecting “how-to” books and numerous articles.  In this detailed and informative book he shares his 40 years of experience and instructs you on how to become a more accurate and successful treasure hunter with the Notka / Makro Anfibio Multi detector.  Topics include:

·       Getting the Most from the Anfibio’s Selectable Frequencies

·       High Gain Power Basics

·       Dense Iron Methods: Recognizing False Signals.

·       Coil Control Skills and Methods.

·       Deep Silver Coin Hunting.

·       High Power Signal Balancing for Depth and Accuracy.

·       Mode Change Methods.

·       Anfibio Gold Jewelry Hunting Tips and Methods.

…and much more…

NOKTAMAKRO-frnt.jpg

NOKTAMAKROback.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

Clive , I just received the book and the bonus today.  I just glanced thru it tonite, lots of good tips in it.  It should cut down the learning curve quite a bit!  Thanks for the great customer service! Reminds me of the good old days!

Redneck  

Daryl

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Thanks for your interest in my new book.

Kind Regards 

clive

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/21/2020 at 5:43 PM, tvanwho said:

what is a truck grove? will the tips work with my Nokta Gold Kruzer? i can't afford to buy one of every machine out there.

Ive owned a Kruzer--similar operating characteristics.  For sure-- the same signal confirming and dense iron methods will apply.  Both great machines. 

cjc

• 4 weeks later...

I found this book to be quite helpful. It connected some dots for me about how the detector behaves relative to modes, site conditions & target response. The concept how the Anfibio boils the target down with multiple passes of the coil & the importance of running the detector with a signal balanced for the conditions were two real lightbulbs. I recommend it to all in general and Nokta/Makro users in particular.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Thanks JCR hadn't seen your feedback until now.  Glad the book has helped you--love this detector.  Great machine for the serious hunter--or even a beginner to learn on. 

cjc

• 1 year later...

This is an awesome book, helped me so much in becoming familiar with the Anfibio. 

• Like 3