Jackpine

For Sale 3 X-terra HF Coils And A 10.5" Mid Freq F/s

These have little use mostly just for testing puposes as I primarily use the 7.5 Khz coils on my 705.

First up is the 6" DD coil  $75.00. 

Next is a Mars 6"X10" Sniper coil switchable from 7.5 & 18.75 Khz. This one comes with lower rod that has been fitted to prevent damage to the coil ears.  $90.00

Lastly for the HF coils is the 9" concentric with cover asking $100.00.

On the 10.5" 7.5 Khz  DD I'm asking $90.00.

PayPal F/F add $10.00 each for shipping

Tom

• Similar Content

• By Don71
      I have a GPZ Battery and Doc's GPZ cover for sale.
      These items are in NEW condition and were just purchased to test GPZ-7000 only 1 month ago.
      Price: $150 for both including Free UPS Ground Shipping.
      If interested, please contact me.
      Thanks,
      Donald Newell
      Phone: (206) 755-8927
      Email: minersgear@gmail.com
      (Located in Goodyear, Arizona)

• By Rick N. MI
      Coils: Super 6 coil 8x5.5, 11x7 3/8
      Includes shipping
      I have the detectors I want for water hunting.

• By Dean Stone
      Hi All, I was just going to put a Keens 3" HighBanker up for sale, but It would be to much to ship out West. If anyone prospects in N.C, or S. C, or  somewhere I can meet half way. This is in very good condition, good hoses, 5.5 Honda motor, every thing is in good working order. Even have good Lay Flat hose for high banker. Steve if this is not where this belongs, you can remove it. Dean,  P.S. I can send pic. to your email.  Thanks   
    • By Hard Prospector
      Brand new & never been used, 12 volt and single speed.  $200 local pick up (San Diego county) and shipping possible for a little more. Pm if interested.

• By Dean Stone
      Hello All, dose anyone here use a Detech Chaser or EDS Plus 11, or Reacher detector? I have a 12"x12" coil that hunts in 14Khz, and was told it worked on the MXT or DFX, It will work but not good I Googled it and it works on Detech  Detectors. It said it will hunt in 14 and 28 Khz. on these detectors. If anyone has one of these detectors and wants to try this coil I will ship it to you and you try it, and you don't like it  just ship it back. If you like it and want it I will sell for 75.00 . Thanks  Dean
    • By dirtman
      GP3500 2nd owner.   Nice Clean Machine $1500.00  
      Call or text Frank 928 303 8474
      Doc's GoldScreamer battery system with built in amp. 2 batts, DC/ Dual AC Chargers
      and Control box cover.
      Doc's Carbon Fiber Upper Rod & Bungy system
      Stereo Mono Headphones dual volume.
      11" Minelab DD coil
      14" Coiltek Mono
      14" Coiltek DD 
      1 X-tra lower rod
      Owners Manual
      Minelab bag has bad zipper.
      Original  Bill of Sale from Rob's Detectors $3,500.