Sign in to follow this  
calabash digger

Wanted Excalibur With 8 Inch Coil

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By WesD
      Looking for a gpx handle with a good ground balance button. I only need the green swx to be in good shape. My sdc2300 button popped off, and I believe the switch is the same.
      Let me know what ya have. Thanks!
    • By afreakofnature
      I am looking for an Excalibur Battery Pod that still has the cap too.  It does not matter if its a 1000, II, or off market, or if it takes AA (water resistant) or battery pack (waterproof).  I don’t need the innards just the pod and cap.  My pod broke and I only use AA batteries now so I have all the innards.  Let me know what you got and how much with shipping to FL.  Thanks!
    • By calabash digger
      I need another underwater detector...
    • By Highlandhowler
      Hi forum, I’m desperately looking for a good condition LI battery full size for my GPX 5000. I travelled half way across the world to do some winter detecting Arizona way and my airline refused my battery at check in; both hold and carry on were not permitted. Any one got a battery for sale this would help me out massively. Don't want to buy a new one as I’m only here for a month and can re-unite with mine back home.
      Many thanks
      Anton
    • By Rick N. MI
      Let me know.
      wildwoodgallery4@gmail.com
    • By Dan(NM)
      I'm looking for a dead Explorer S, XS or EX2. I do not need the battery, rods, arm cuff or coil, just the housing unit, thanks. You can e-mail me at drc59@yahoo.com or text me at 575-921-6511, my zip is 78645 to calculate shipping.