February Gold Ring's.. (9)

9 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

..I don't think its a dog tag,

Those type of tags were like the ones from the Vietnam war, people used to honor the soldier that was killed.

I still have a couple of them from when my neighbors were killed there. They were good people and part of the money from them went to their families.

• Like 2

I forgot to mention that you had a great hunt.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Amazing what a week of the wrong direction winds can do. Keeping tides very high and pushing sand in...Not Good. But luck was with me the last two hunts and I was able to get into a small section out in the middle of no where and dig some treasures. Four Gold rings and eight silvers.

21combo.jpg

21d.jpg

20200209_131633 21d.jpg

21video.jpg

21comb.jpg

Hej Joe!

Dont think you need any AQ.You already killing it! Was wind direction inwards or outwards ? even wonder if it is from same beach you getting lots of gold,is there any ending? There cant be unlimited stuff or am I wrong? CHEERS

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, PPP said:

Hej Joe!

Dont think you need any AQ.You already killing it! Was wind direction inwards or outwards ? even wonder if it is from same beach you getting lots of gold,is there any ending? There cant be unlimited stuff or am I wrong? CHEERS

Thanks PPP!... Over the past 6 years I've been very blessed to find one beach each year that gives up 40 to 50 gold rings,  then they continue to give but only a few gold here and there. I'm constantly watching them for cuts or openings................. 2019 I found my yearly beach in July, it gave up 38 gold in 15 hunts...then it slowed. Just about then I found two other spots, that had given me several gold previous years had opened again. So those three spots have been giving up the treasure since last July. We have many beach's here in the Bay, most were small and now 98% of them are closed.....I research and find the old beach's, check them out, some give, some give later, some never.

I can't wait to get my hands on the "AQ". The excalibur will always be my main machine but after I learn a beach's habits and target history  the "AQ" will be the one that pulls the deeper gold and hoping the deeper smaller gold the excalibur can't. It will be a dig all machine for me. 

• Like 2

Thank You Kac for the research! 

Out today for two hours, nice lower tide, Different beach...First target of the day..14k Amber stone ring. Not many targets dug, had a drysuit issue. Small leak...Cut the day short.

21dd.jpg

21ddd.jpg

• Like 7

11 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Thank You Kac for the research! 

Out today for two hours, nice lower tide, Different beach...First target of the day..14k Amber stone ring. Not many targets dug, had a drysuit issue. Small leak...Cut the day short.

21dd.jpg

21ddd.jpg

woow.what a nice ring,love the stone!!

• Like 3

Your beaches/treasure holes give up an incredible amount of unusual and unending array of beautiful and unique pieces.  You are the right man in the right spot.  Do you ever cash in?  GaryC/Oregon Coast

• Like 1

The leaks reminds me the time I sprung a leak in my waders. My crotch was completely soaked and when I hit a local convenience store and bought some snacks with some soggy cash I pulled out of my pocket. The gal behind the counter gave me the nastiest look and took cash with the tips of her fingers in disgust.

• Haha 3