First Days With Nox 800

Nice assortment of goodies!  GaryC/Oregon Coast

• Like 1

All I can say is WOW, if  I would have found that my first 2 weeks I would be as happy as a mouse in a cheese factory!

• Like 1

Well done. You be surprised but often tokens are worth more than many coins even though they say no cash value. Some reason they are collectable. I got some oldies from pitching machines and carnivals. Not so much on the Chucky Cheese ones though.

I recognized the panama penny, found one up here in the NE in a ball field. Cool looking coin.

• Like 1

I didn't know about the tokens, and the Panama coin is a cool find for me. My mother was born in Panama while her father was building the canal. How funny you found a Panama coin too, thanks for the info kac.

• Like 1

Are you sure you weren’t “WAGGING A WAND”? If you were indeed “waging a wond”, I don’t know what that is but you sure found a lot of stuff doing it!:smile:

I agree, there is a load of help out there for those who can use it, and the machine is a nice one. I’ve said before that using Minelab machines is almost akin to “cheating”, if such a thing was possible in the hobby of metal detecting! It is adjustable for many different scenarios, which makes its mass appeal, well....massively appealing.

Nice start Hermit!

• Like 1

Thanks for the spelling lesson, all i know is i was talking to a friend on the phone the other day and he says, so you're off to wag your wand huh? and i thought the phrase was pretty funny even though i can't spell. So here's some of my recent cheating, and you are right monster, it does feel appealing. 😃 My first and second silver with the wand, dime was my first at 12 plus inches and half dollar at 2 inches. Both downtown finds. Also Indian head found in my front yard, half dollar backyard.  ht

IMG_4418.JPG

IMG_4419.JPG

IMG_4420.JPG

IMG_4421.JPG

IMG_4422.JPG

IMG_4423.JPG

IMG_4415.JPG

IMG_4416.JPG

• Like 4