Got The Nokta Fors CoRe Yesterday....

Yes, the CoRe has the ground tracking switch same as the Gold. I will give the All Metal mode a shot. This ground is so mild that, at times, with a PI unit you have to run it by your pick to make sure it's on and working.

Dean

• Like 1

As a complete newbe I have to thank the folks that put in the long work reviewing and providing information that helped me decide on a new machine. Mr Mills, aka trinityau started my juices flowing so I pulled the trigger on  FORS CoRe. I placed an order with Az Outback last night and first thing this am Chris called me just to confirm everything was a go, and ask if I had any questions ect. I was very impressed by this as in this day and age so many folks forget who is buying and selling.
I'm looking so forward to studying in the mean time, and once again grateful for all the previous research and information posted here as well as other locations.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for the thanks! You are welcome.

The Nokta FORS Gold and FORS CoRe along with the sister company Makro Racer are gaining a fan base of some pretty hard core users who are finding the machines work some magic at extracting non-ferrous targets from the middle of trash piles. Mainly they just get the job done with a minimum of settings at very attractive prices.

I am proud I had a bit to do with helping this new (to people in the U.S.) company gain some recognition. They are not perfect but the company really is aggressively listening and responding to the users of their detectors. I think they are just getting started and so look forward to what they will bring to market in the new few years. I like their out-of-box thinking and outstanding price/performance ratio.

• Like 1

Welcome! This is a great forum you will learn a lot here. Chris at AZO is a great guy. He and I live in the same town and he actually will make a personal delivery. You just don't get that kind of service any more. 

I'm very impressed thus far with my Fors CoRe. Still learning it's language. Steve is right regarding it being able to pick through the ferrous junk and pick out a non-ferrous target. Excellent separation. Did you get the 5.5" coil as well? It is the bomb in very trashy areas.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions and I will help where I can. Still learning it myself. You made a great choice.

Dean

Thank you Dean

I ordered the Pro Package. Tracking says I should have it Thursday. :) Looking forward to my learning curve, as long as I don't have to take a semester of night classes to learn how to use it LOL.. But then again I'm all about learning it. Love to find a crumb or 3..