Cal_cobra Meets An Indian Princess On The Spanish Trail

Cal_Cobra

Great finds, and all I can say is that I live in the wrong place.

Great job and keep up the good work!

• Like 1

Brian,

The word you used in the first sentence of your post, is the best one I can think of, to describe that...EPIC!

One thing I don't recall from the video, is how deep you think the gold coin was...just curious, as you said the machine was rock-solid on the "12" VDI...I am wondering how deep the EQX can hold that solid of an ID, in the dirt, on such a small coin...

Anyway, incredible job!  Your persistence with this site really, REALLY paid off, in a big way!

CONGRATS!!

Steve

• Like 1

What else can be said, that's what makes digging hundreds of pieces of trash worth it. You just never know when the next plug's gonna be a bucket lister. Congrats on a find of a lifetime!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dan(NM) said:

What else can be said, that's what makes digging hundreds of pieces of trash worth it. You just never know when the next plug's gonna be a bucket lister. Congrats on a find of a lifetime!!

Not his first gold coin...so multiple lifetimes :biggrin:  That is a $1000 coin in VF30 condition!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chase Goldman said:

Not his first gold coin...so multiple lifetimes :biggrin:  That is a $1000 coin in VF30 condition!

• Yeah, and check out the value on the 1865-S Seated Dime...   :ohmy:
  • Like 1