Exquisite Gold Pictures Of For Sale Items

mn90403

Heritage seems to be the gold auctioneer of choice for many gold nugget sellers.  Before you dolly that nugget find out their charges and you might get a great premium for a little bit of preparation.

When they market they do excellent photography.  Here is their next auction link.

https://fineart.ha.com/c/search-results.zx?N=3173+792+4294945681

Crystallized Gold Serra do Caldeirão claims Pontes e Lacerda, Mato Grosso BrazilCrystallized Gold Serra do Caldeirão claims Pontes e Lacerda, Mato Grosso BrazilGold Nugget AustraliaGold Nugget Australia

• Like 5

Beautiful gold Mitchel thanks for posting, I’m tempted to put in a couple bids on a some of the smaller nuggets just to see how low they might go. I’m also surprised how high the auction estimates are on the turquoise 10k to 15k for the large piece is much more than I thought it would sell for, a few years ago a friend sold us a chunk somewhat larger from the same area measuring roughly 8”x7”x4.5” he got from another friend who owns some factory in China that handles a large volume of the stuff for $500 the amount his friend charged him for the piece. I don’t know much about the fine points on grading turquoise (that would be nothing) or if there’s something special about the piece in the auction?

C82ACD12-2049-4A9F-86F0-5A30418762AC.jpeg

• Like 1

I put up 4 of the pictures to give some people that don't like to click on links a preview.  The smaller nuggets are enticing.  Look at the past sale prices and that will give you an idea but remember most gold has gone up since the last auction.  There is also a network of dealers who deal in the art gold.  Check them for latest prices also for comps.

• Like 1

Seems like somewhere around $2400 An ounce plus the auction commissions for Australian non crystallized specimens sold late 2019 in the 4oz range.

• Like 1

I think I've dug up a couple pieces in my years that might be worthy of Heritage.  Has anyone on DP ever used them and what was your thoughts of the end result?  Here is one of my favorites from Oregon.

aau.JPG

FisherGSi.jpg

GoldA1.jpg

FisherGS.jpg

FisherGSf.JPG

FisherGSg.JPG

FisherGSj.jpg

• Like 6