It certainly looks nice, I'd love to own that rock!

• Like 1

Looks real, did you find that?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, kac said:

Looks real, did you find that?

No, bought it from a friend of a friend we only paid $500 for it the guy we got it from got it years ago from his friend that’s what he paid at the time he got it. I don’t remember the whole story but supposedly the friend owned the mine or factory both possibly and it was friend price. The guy we got it from was just showing it off and my wife talked him into selling it to us plus we’d given him a good price on some other stuff so he just passed it on for what he was into it for. Just as you know sometime stories are just stories?

• Like 1

Couple more we picked up and while I’m at it sent them over to the auction house to see if their worth anything? The amber chunk weighs 4lbs 3oz and is 11.5”x4”x7.5” 

the fluorite weighs in at 4lbs 13.2oz measuring 6.5”x3”x4.25” also from China 

see what heritage has to say and if we made a good buy?

60329F09-63CF-457D-877D-D731DBF1F7C0.jpeg

D709D669-03CB-4AFA-8BBC-0D92BCF0BE45.jpeg

• Like 2

If they are fake then you got some fantastic paperweights for $500 hehe. I think they are real.

• Haha 1

Ahhh, some good meme material here... when life is a paper weight.DAF118E0-D6AF-474C-AAEC-9A7009529EAD.thumb.jpeg.858046d738830962f3869c6b4966ba52.jpeg

• Haha 1

This is the most informative guide I found grading although some of the the values seem unrealistic?

https://tskies.com/value-turquoise/

• Like 1

To me it looks real.  As to your link on pricing its pretty close to the mark depending on how its graded.  I like the coloration however it's lighter blue than top grade turquoises, Bisbee Blue is one of them, but should it prove real it looks like very good quality.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DDancer said:

To me it looks real.  As to your link on pricing its pretty close to the mark depending on how its graded.  I like the coloration however it's lighter blue than top grade turquoises, Bisbee Blue is one of them, but should it prove real it looks like very good quality.

Well, recon I’ll find a different wheel chock for the Jeep until all this sorts out🤞