Return To G Beach

Hello to all ,

So i went back to the beach after another storm nothing really changed as i think it is protected from the ferocious sea.

I managed few improvements in my detecting with the nox,first the finds pouch is now located where my heart is (yes i got one:)) which doesn't got down anymore every 2 minutes.And i found out that the bluetooth connection isn't that powerful that why it is cutting while i am digging or detecting in a certain way so i hang up the module WM08 on the pouch of my smock jacket work a treat.

i started on the wet sand and after not much luck(tide was short anyway) i moved where the gravel/shingles break with the sand and mud,and my session turned into mudlarking something i am really familiar with, so my skills prevail not easy to retrieve the targets from a thick heavy black mud but here are the finds: a silver ring with mother pearl,a large medal few fishing weight a 50 cal bullet(maybe from a dogfight this time :) i may return now with the PI or try again those muddy patches.

The next day i did a session of beach crawl with a mate digging into shingles is a night mare pinpoint isn't great and retrieving the target is worse i found few coins nonetheless and left with the question of what could be better to dig there than a spade..................hopefully this week i will do some Thames sessions.

Last pictures is my now my full home made carbone set up cost me not much maybe £25 max and 25 minutes job.The main stem is longer but i am tall the lower one is slighter shorter and thiner the arm cup is the old style XP one.I will weight it once i got find a scale :).The big round stuff is a lead weight i guess must be at least 800gr

Enjoy

RR

thumbnail-5.jpeg

thumbnail-6.jpeg

thumbnail-7.jpeg

thumbnail-8.jpeg

• Like 6

Nice one Regis,interesting information about the location of the WM08 module,think i may experiment with mine.

Great finds, and that looks like the bullet that the planes did use, I could be wrong but it sure looks like them.

I used to be in the Air Force and have been to many re-enactments of dog fights. The amount of ammo they used to fight with was amazing and it sure added a lot of weight to the planes.

• Like 1