Steve Herschbach

Gold Tops U.S. $1600 For First Time In 7 Years

gold-price-2-2020.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Aie tis tops for us MD users, because of golds price gains over the years the average weekly weight needed to make our game an income source has steadily dropped, a good living, now say 2 0zs a week does it nicely, but for this old codger that earning necessity is no longer a priority just the luxury/privledge  of being out there "havin a go" is magic. Come on winter...………...

• Like 8

Go Gold!

Soon we all will be rich 🙂

• Haha 2

Always exciting when gold is on a run, and thanks for the heads-up Steve.

All the best,

Lanny

Loving the aussie price! It's like every morning I wake up with a pay rise😃

• Like 3

I would like to present you all with a dissertation on global economics, the functions and purpose of central banks, fiat money creation, government monetary policy etc...... BUT

I'm going mining. 

• Like 2

When will I ever find a place to look for gold with good weather? I hate winter and the cold goes to the bones anymore.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By mn90403
      Here is a nugget auction ending tomorrow.  It is a:
      Attractive, Knobby Australian Gold Nugget
      3.37 Troy Ounces
      Large Gold Nugget, 104.8 grams. This textured, large, and heavy nugget is honeycombed with crevices and hollows that provide an interesting view from any perspective. Spectacular yellow-gold color displays a slight greenish hue. Microscopic glimpses of host dust hide in two or three of the deepest recesses. This nugget was found in Victoria, Australia, and it certainly has the classic "look" and character of Australian gold. It weighs in at a respectable 104.8 grams (3.37 troy ounces) and measures approximately 1.625 x 1.125 inches (41.28 mm x 25.58 mm).

Learn more at the Newman Numismatic Portal at Washington University in St. Louis.

You can bid here!  
      https://coins.ha.com/itm/nuggets/large-gold-nugget-1048-grams/a/1314-4261.s?type=CollectorsCorner1314

• By mn90403
      Some of us should have taken our money and put into these stocks!
      https://stockhead.com.au/resources/the-small-caps-with-prime-real-estate-in-the-eastern-goldfields-one-of-the-worlds-best-gold-districts/
    • By OFS
      I know that this may not be the correct location but there are a few members here that frequented GPEX.
      I am just wondering if anybody has any information as to why the forum is down, I have a sinking feeling that it has met it's maker but am hoping that I am wrong.
      Thanks in advance for any input.

Cheers

• By Gold Catcher
      I wonder how deep this coin could be detected. 20 feet?...
      https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46821706

• By mn90403
      Heritage seems to be the gold auctioneer of choice for many gold nugget sellers.  Before you dolly that nugget find out their charges and you might get a great premium for a little bit of preparation.
      When they market they do excellent photography.  Here is their next auction link.
      https://fineart.ha.com/c/search-results.zx?N=3173+792+4294945681

• By jrbeatty
      Nothing like the fear of a decent global pandemic to push gold along. Hope I'm not too dead to cash in  :)