Biggest Monster Nugget

Lunk

Folks, I'd love to give more details, but what is there is all I got.

I know this for a fact. It was found in the lower 48 states and in the Gold Region of the West. It was found with a Minelab pulse induction detector, but I do not know at what depth or what exact detector model.

I heard about this beast early this year and spent many talks with folks in the area to try and find out more.

Word got out that I was offering small reward and finally I recieved a call. Guess what...it was from one of my own customers.

Their 1st comments to me were "no" and we do not want the publicity or money and the headache that comes with it.

Finally after a few other conversations and guarantees of privacy, I was able to take the video.

We then had to spend much time editing to make sure my customer was 100% ok with the video.

I know a select few of you folks will have negative remarks and I understand your curiosity. So do I.

But lets put the shoe on your foot and realize the health and saftey risk to your family, property and don't forget the tax man.

Those are all potential issues the finder does not want to be part of and me neither.

I feel privelidged to be able to share it with everyone and so lets be happy we can see it.

On a side note, I have many customers who don't share their finds for whatever reasons and part of why my business does so well with repeat customers, is the respect I have earned.

The manufactures of metal detectors I sell, some of them allow me to test proto-types and speak open minded with their engineers of new potential products, realizing my track record is clean when it comes to keeping my mouth shut and not leaking any info.

I'll still do as I am asked by those who help my business grow...

...and so enjoy the video, as you really never know (until you dig it) if that deep big overload signal is a beer can or life changer.

• Like 7