Nokta Makro Multifrequency Detector In 2020?

With the Nox coming out with more coils and a dealer saying sales haven’t slowed down you have a uphill to climb.

To start it has to be for sure way better the the Vanquish and run circles around both Nox . For me it don’t have to be waterproof but that’s just another thing it needs to be. Let’s not forget all the coils need to come out at the same time the detector does.

All I’m saying is you got a high Hill to climb and short time to do it.

Dilek I’m not against your company but like this post from 2020 time is slipping both of us bye.

I was hoping by now we would see a pulse detector but that too has yet to show its face .

If you ever make it to the USA please give us a heads up when and I for one like to meet you. My oldest son was in your neighborhood last year but didn’t know that until he came back.

The Best To You!

Chuck 

• The title was changed to Nokta Makro Multifrequency Detector In 2020?
  • 2 weeks later...

Dilek  

It’s unusual that we haven’t had a visit from you in a while. If like in the past you have been one busy lady.

I was in hopes we’d hear some good news from you on something new in the form a new detector.

Your company had so many great detectors coming out and now we were expecting more to come but that hasn’t been the case.

Hope all is well with you and yours.

Chuck 

• Like 1

I agree with Chase, I think the layout of the Simplex is much more comfortable and "natural" feeling than the Equinox. In addition, the Simplex is so damn simple to operate, most everyone should be able to operate it like an expert within a week. It's not perfect, but there are many more things "right" about the machine than wrong. If they get it right with multi-frequency and it does well on wet sand and in the water, I would seriously consider grabbing one!

CalReg

Your right about the Simplex being simple to run and as I get older I find that more enjoyable not putting a strain on the brain.

The way it looks 2021 may be another great year for new detectors and us that swing them.

Chuck 

On 2/18/2021 at 2:39 PM, Ridge Runner said:

Dilek  

It’s unusual that we haven’t had a visit from you in a while. If like in the past you have been one busy lady.

I was in hopes we’d hear some good news from you on something new in the form a new detector.

Your company had so many great detectors coming out and now we were expecting more to come but that hasn’t been the case.

Hope all is well with you and yours.

Chuck 

Hello Chuck! I am around but as the company has been growing so much, so did my workload! I apologize for not checking in more frequently. And....we do have more to come, I promise.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1