Be Careful If Your Find A Meteorite That Looks Like This!

Yeah Steve, I hate it when that happens.

• Like 1

Me too! Odly though, even after all the mayhem and havoc that mischievous  blob caused, I felt sad for the poor thing when they dropped it from the helicopter to sink to an icy doom in the Arctic Ocean. I wonder if watching that movie as a kid was how my fascination with space rocks started...🤔

6 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

That movie scared the bejeebers out of me when I was a kid!

When I saw that movie with that scene I thought it was the funniest thing as it snatched his hand and he thought it was a good idea to try and remove it with his other hand.

As a movie it was O.K. but not scary.

The golden age of cinema, Calitki a spin-off I think 1959 a good decade for blobs. ”Horrors of the Black museum “ I think I was 5 when I saw that at the drive-in and I’m still uncomfortable using binoculars.

• Like 1

The movie theater scene was filmed 15 minutes from my home in a town called Phoenixville, PA. One of my school teachers was an extra in that scene.

• Like 3

The Creepshow short about Jordy Veryl (played by Stephen King), a country gentleman who discovers a meteor and proceeds to contaminate himself with “Meteor sh(bleep)” was a newer classic. You will have to google it for the more funny parts that happen after this first scene,  the title is not postable here... 

• Like 1