Exploring G Beach

Hello to all back from the coast where i visited the G Beach again and another couples of beaches.

1st night i went to a local one 10 min drive and had £3.20.........hard to dig shingles i changed spade compare to last week which make it easier the box is capable of finding tiny none ferrous target on the beach i knew about his capacity to find gold when i met Goldrat in OZ in March last year.....(time flies......).

in the morning on the 2nd day i was at G Beach at 5 am with my newly modded sand scoop i replace the shaft with a 1250mm stainless steel tube 1mm thick and sold with 2 U bolts welded which fit perfectly the sand is called EVOLUTION will put the link later.

Back to the beach not much to declare where i spent time in the last couple of week and where i found the Gold ring,so what i did is moving using the groynes as reference points.And i realise the further i was moving from the "main beach" the more i was finding bullet (14/16 on the nox) few coins and few fishing weight ,also spotted a shiprwreck will try to see if it is listed on a map later at 9 o'clock i throw away the towel.I ll be back with hopefully more gold between bullets

It was super windy and raining so i couldt take my pulse,tested some new gloves and was very happy with them,tired to spend 20 quids in gloves and throwing them super quickly.

The 3rd morning i wanted to try a another beach closer to G beach as it has huge sandy beaches but despite my hard work i found not much the funny bit is actually showing what the nox can find you in the immensity of the beaches...........my  machine is running quite hot and it s sparkly but with the new Digger i didnt leave a single target in the sand no matter how deep.

Pick up plastic trash and 4 cans of cokes almost sanded to the thickness of a cigarette paper,ECO-BEACH GOLD MINER should me my new pseudo

Sorry for the poor quality of the pics,my sleeping night are short and i can see the lack of focus.

May Neptune bless you all :minelab:

Enjoy

RR

thumbnail-1.jpeg

thumbnail-2.jpeg

thumbnail-3.jpeg

thumbnail-4.jpeg

thumbnail-9.jpeg

thumbnail.jpeg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Johnny Crunch said:

What's that on the scale (0.1g)?

A shoe eyelet i guess 

RR

55 minutes ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Love those eroded beach pictures! 

I would love to find the freshly uncovered gold the quest is on...............away to Portugal next week so i will have to wait...:nugget:

RR

• Like 1