Hello From Florida - Looking For A Buddy With A Boat!

oro

I'm new to the site, I have some friends who have metal detectors and I'm in the process of getting one. One has a JW Fishers Pulse 8x and the other has a White's MXT All Pro. We want to do a search off GA but we need a small boat (like a jon or bass boat). If anyone out there has a boat who's near the GA or SC coast and would be interested in helping with our search it would be great hearing from you!

• Like 1

oro,

Welcome to this forum, the people are great and have been around a long time with the knowledge of the best to share with everyone.

Steve H is a great person with a great forum and should you want to share your secrets and finds this is the place to do it.

Check out the Equinox 800 as it is a very good detector, and also the Vanquish it's brother has also been found to be very good also.

Good luck on finding a boat you may want to post on one of the prospecting forum and see if someone will go with you.

• Like 1

Welcome, oro!  I wish I were closer to Georgia -- sounds like a fun adventure.  (But I don't have a boat...).  Good fortune in your search.

• Like 1

Welcome oro,  Georgia is a beautiful state. Wish I could help on the boat thing but I gave up boats years ago. I'm sure you will find a way to get it done and when you do please post some photo's of your finds. we all like to see good stuff. lots of great detectors out there, I suggest you talk to a shop to see what best fits your needs. GOOD LUCK

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums. Check the local want ads or craigs list for one?

Thanks dogodog and KAC, those are great ideas. In the meantime it looks like we have a boat identified. After the successful recovery I'll post our finds.

• Like 2