New Technology Detectors

Hey guys n girls

I have a doozie of a question for anyone that may be in the know.

I'm not sure how to ask this without being negative towards a great detector Minelabs GPZ7000 approx $9000 Australian dollars.

I was watching some YouTube videos on the Ajax Segma 3d metal detector. It has an 8m depth. Finds all types of metals, water even under ground caves. The cost is A lot less than a GPZ7000

My main question is why have we not seen or heard more about this in Australia. I mean if not for general gold detecting, but for bigger companies using it to find the depth of the gold they need to mine. Check out the detector by Ajax and I think the other one is a company called Ger from Germany.

Stephen .. I'd be very careful about buying such a detector .... especially when you look at other long range detection products ... that it produces ....

even if the products look like Hi-tech .... doesn't mean they really work ...

pay attention to what you are buying ...

• Like 1

I just rent a clairvoyant dowser for all my deep gold needs. Much cheaper by the hour 😶 

• Like 1

The truth is for gold prospecting the GPZ 7000 represents the state of the art. The reason you don’t hear about other detectors that make excessive claims is Aussies and everyone else figures out quick what works and what does not and nobody has time and money to waste on detectors that don’t deliver. Nobody has some magic overlooked device out there that’s better. It’s as simple as it appears; people discuss what really works and ignore what does not. Never forget the prospecting and metal detecting world is full of scams and consumer protection laws regarding these scams are a joke. I can make a device that does nothing and legally sell it to you for $10,000 and you have no recourse. Long Range Locators

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot believe those "long-range" detectors are still being foisted on people. (I do love the idea of an excavator being included though…)

• 4 weeks later...