12 hours ago, klunker said:

Not the claim boundaries - - - - the state boundary. It needs to be moved a bit to the West.

Since it's a mine we could just extend the tunnels to the next state and clean out all the gold on the way. All we would need is to get a small piece of land to make an exit.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Start a reality tv series and get some network to foot the bill ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 5

13 hours ago, klunker said:

Not only do we think out of the box but we think out of the warehouse.ย 

Should a person want to have a really big payday, you have to have really big plans.

I know that Steve H. would be the best person for all this coming together and benefit everyone on the forum.

Lets raise the money, get the mine and take all the assets to another state to avoid the California taxes, that is why we have to have the tunnel. Just think about the money we could all have IT'S NEARLY $17.00.

Now we really have to convince all the members to chip in for this, Steve knows the business end of it as well as the mining of it.

• Haha 1

It's sad there's places with good gold that due to government red tape, the gold stays in the ground.

All the best to those of you that can still chase the gold in your neck of the woods,

Lanny

• Like 2

On 3/6/2020 at 11:22 AM, Lanny said:

It's sad there's places with good gold that due to government red tape, the gold stays in the ground.

I still say we need to find a small piece of ground in the next state and tunnel to the mine so that California won't know what hit them.

• Like 1

On 3/4/2020 at 8:08 PM, kac said:

Start a reality tv series and get some network to foot the bill ๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

10 hours ago, Hard Prospector said:

Not a bad idea,ย  Discovery Channel could probably do something with it in some new spin-off.

That last episode of Gold Rush was on Friday night and Parker had a great season, only second to last year by a small margin, it appears he has no definite location to mine next season so I think the Ruby Mine would be the perfect place for him to go, just think of all the set backs, drama, etc. the California Bureaucracy could add to the show, the Discovery Channel couldn't ask for more!!!ย 

• Like 2

Hey Hard Prospector,

ย  ย I have to agree, when we looked at the property about 7 years ago, it was listed for several million.ย  That being said, you could probably go in and scan the walls with a good metal detector and find thousands of dollars in nuggets.ย  Personally, to mine underground, placer or hardrock in California to any extent, Patented or Unpatented ground is almost impossible, if possible, it would cost more than the mine is worth.ย ย 

It's a beautiful area, plenty of history dating back to the original gold rush in California and would be fun to own.ย ย 

If someone does purchase it, I wishย  them the absolute best of success there.ย  I'm sure if they could do something, they would eventually uncover some huge gold nuggets and maybe a rich gold lode.ย ย 

P.S.ย  Would love to metal detect it, I will be your Huckleberry. ๐Ÿ™‚ย  Below is a picture of me getting ready to enter the Ruby Gold Mine back in 2013.ย  I have a ton of pictures, but most of the pictures inside the mine didn't turn out well as it was pitch black.ย ย 

rob1.jpg

• Like 5