Nugget Shooter's Field Guide Reviews

I really like it, Reese. Good info for nugget hunters.

Jim

Hi Reese,

I've read your book from cover to cover and appreciate the pointers throughout. Very well done and worth the price!

Bugler

Just ordered my copy today. Looking forward to gleaning some "nuggets" of information!😉

Did you order it from Rob?

10 minutes ago, Goldseeker5000 said:

Did you order it from Rob?

Yes indeed.

I received my copy a couple of days ago, and am quite pleased.  Well written and informative.  As a new detectorist, some of it is a bit above my head right now, but not for long.  I'd much rather have challenging content as opposed to something dumbed down. I particularly like that many of the locations pictured are in my neck of the woods - Idaho and the Helena , MT area.  While the content is applicable across geographic locales, it was nice to see gold being found in locations I am familiar with, and have access to.  The book covers some basic geological concepts, and how they relate to finding gold with a detector. Also, there is particularly useful information concerning the analysis of old mining sites, and where to look for gold around them.

Another great attribute of the book is the professional layout, photos, printing, etc. I feel like I have a text in my hands someone actually cared about producing, rather than production as an afterthought.  Well worth the investment!

Reese, if you get down to Helena in the next couple of months, take me detecting with you! I'll pay for gas and food. 😇

• Like 1

I am hoping to be down near there this weekend if the weather gets nicer. That might be a possibility but it will have to be after a couple weeks. The next two weekends I will be going alone to find a contact where there is a skarn. This I am doing alone. After that I will be glad to.If you go to my website goldseekerbooks.com  you can get ahold of me my number is on the contact page. Glad you like my book. The next one will be just as good, with new info. More in-depth geology, of deposits that produce nuggets.

• Like 1

Hey Guys, 

Bashin - Thanks for the business.  The book is well written.  

Goldseeker5000 / Reese - The book is picking up steam.  I might need to order more soon. I will keep you updated. 

Rob

• Like 3