X-coil 17" In Sunny Yuma

Nice looking finds and great story also.

Wish I could find that type of gold with my 800 around here, but there is only some very small pieces near me and it has been to cold this winter to get where it is.

Come summer I will be trying my hand at finding some of it, but I still have to learn what gold sounds like on the 800.

Wishing you luck on your next hunt.

1 hour ago, phrunt said:

It sounds the exact same as lead, cut up some lead singers

Simon,

Do I need to remove the microphone from their hands first?

Just kidding I hadn't thought about that and will give it a try. I have several sizes of weights that I can use so that I get the tones down.

Thanks for the information about the sinkers.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Condor said:

I'

The Q is one of those rare places here in AZ where you can run a GB2 wide open-most of the ground is very tame:cool:-Nice gold-Mike C...:ph34r:

Good work Condor !

My 17X is my go to coil, hardly ever comes off, but if it does, it is replaced with the 12X ! Won't use the GPZ14 again, unless both of the X coils crap themselves ! 

Am really looking forward to Western Australia later this year, the 17X will be my main patch finding coil.

Cheers, Rick

• Like 3

Really enjoyed reading your story, and enjoyed the included information on using the signal enhancer as well. 

Nice pictures too, ones that get me itching to get detecting when winter lets go in my neck of the woods.

Travelling around a bit right now, and I might get a chance to swing a coil with a nephew of mine in Arizona this month, which might help ease the winter blues somewhat.

All the best, and thanks again for your post,

Lanny