Chasing Some Little Stuff

17 minutes ago, flakmagnet said:

JP I don't think we could ask for much more than that. 

We can! JP feel free to send each member some of that beautiful gold popcorn you keep finding. Also keep on letting us enjoy your sold tech pointers.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

On 3/5/2020 at 9:33 PM, Gold Catcher said:

It would surely have registered on my scale 🙂 You should see some of the small stuff that I find at times (BB size or smaller). Really fun to recover those with the 14 in coil...Thanks for sharing the pics. Very cool! Aussie land is just on a different level than anything we have here in the US.

Thanks Gold Catcher, been away for a while without the computer. I dont mind digging up.01 Gram pieces all day. Stuffed at the end of the day but a smile on the dial all the way back to camp, cheers sturt

• Like 2

On 3/6/2020 at 1:31 AM, Chris Ben said:

Great job, that "little stuff " adds up quick!!

Chris 

Hi Chris. This location was and still is flogged all Winter each year. The whole area would be probably 25 Acres. There is holes 12 inches to 18 inches deep in some locations. I have spent time all over this and eventually was my reason to change over from the 5000 to 7000 series in desperation that I was missing gold.  Nothing worse than turning up to the site and find holes in spots that you have already spent hours searching around. A couple of prospectors told me that it was cleaned years ago but each year I find pieces. Now I know if I setup the 7000 properly and dont rush over the ground, the 7000 seriously amazes me what it can find. The contribution from all people on this site is so important especially JP and other professional detecting persons, cheers sturt 

• Like 1