Tarsacci Minie Ball Hunt

I did this video last week at one of my bullet places with some hot dirt.  I mainly was just trying some new settings on the machine to see how it would respond.  

I dug several bullets and towards the end of this one, you'll see a deeper bullet "live" dig between the Equinox 800 and Tarsacci. It wasn't meant to be a comparison video but I had both machines with me and was signal checking as I went along.  The Nox is usually pretty good for me but I was kinda surprised that on some of the deeper bullets, I didn't get the best of signal.  By mistake, I cut out the settings for the Nox....which was Park 1, sens 20, recovery 4, Fe2 = 2.  I like Park 1 for most of my hunting these days and I did cycle through the modes while I was signal checking to see if any others responded better.  They did not.  

The Tarsacci impresses me more and more every time I use it.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Outstanding Daniel,

I agree,  Tarsacci has an edge in poor soil over an Equniox.  I run both Equniox and Tarsacci,  here on west coast inland hunts. 

We find pistol and musket balls, definitely Tarsacci has a stronger Audio ID with deeper targets in poor soil.  Most hunters using an Equniox would have passed that deep target sounding like iron, Equniox is a good unit though.

Thanks for sharing,

Paul

I will have it when it comes available for sure.  I've just gotten used to swinging larger coils and even though the MDT is 11", it's still an elliptical and seems small to me.  I don't run to the concentrations of iron like some do...so bigger coils tend to fit me.  Most of the time my Nox is wearing the big coil. I only put the 11 inch on to compare it with the MDT.  My finding is they are pretty close to the same depth if the Nox is wearing the big coil...but if a larger MDT coil also ups the ante, then it will be one of the deepest non pulse machines out there. This is in the relic world anyway.  The beach may be a different story.