7005 Hits The Beach!

Another day, another beach..!!!!!!!

Hit a beach today and the mighty 7005 smacked them around again today.....

One ring with turquoise---- two earrings ------ one Hobie emblem, two quarters, 4 pennies, one hairclip bow type deal, one 22 short unfired round, 3 lead sinkers,,,,,,

and some trash....lol

So far no problem beach hunting----a penny is the easiest thing for me to discern by the sound,,,,, quarters are a little harder because they get up there in the high range,,,,

thats it for today!!!

paul

post-420-0-14939300-1441168242_thumb.jpg

post-420-0-30813000-1441168283_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Nice work! I got to go there last year for a couple days. Got one silver ring. You got the right idea with the wet suit. Save some for me as I hope to hit Tahoe before it gets too cold. Only a couple beaches allow dogs which is a bummer as we take our dog everywhere with us. Thanks for posting and have fun!

strick

• Like 1

Well so far i have always gotten something with the "Indomitable 7005" until today----

Showing that sometimes a little knowledge is a dangerous thing...

I found out today after running in some terribly hot ground (looked like bricks smashed up-) that i have been running the exact opposite settings as I thought i was!!!!! Go figure---

I was trying to quiet down all the crazy sounds i was getting....beep, beeep, boop, bob, beepy deepy..... :angry: in that super hot ground

So i switched down to one of the 4 modes i had programmed myself as a "7005 Super Dooper  Stealth Mode program",.... but had seldom used-- ( i have 4 settings options in coin mode)

OK, so now i am down in #4 program and things are all beautifully quiet---- BUT----- Do you all remember back when some of you cautioned me about notching out certain numbers???------hmmmmm....

Well i thought i was soooo smart and you all were smoking.... because i was finding rings and all kinds of stuff thinking everything was notched out---(Are you following me???--i was exactly backwards in my thinking and set-up '''lol)

Well--this was that program!!! -----All along, I thought being able to see the all the black bars meant it was working ----not notched!

And now after a skunk day I realize my old , "super dooper" was not so sooper after all,,,,,hahahaha----

And now if you have been able to follow my rambling you will understand that I have been running with almost no numbers notched since i have had the machine and it was painfully obvious today what happens when you notch out too many numbers!!!!

I hope all you old timers in the biz have a good guffaw at this story -----and more importantly i hope the newbies learn their machine better than i have---- it was pretty easy to use until i started thinking.....

Happy hunting!

It ain't over yet!!!

I'm going back to program number ONE!!!!!

paul :D

• Like 1