Hello From Maryland

Phillips_R

Hi Everyone.   I have been lurking on the site since January and am very impressed with the comradery here.    I think I am home.

Steve,  you have done an excellent job gathering manufacture's data and reviewing these detectors.  I was glued to the screen for many a night perusing it. ( Still am)

Things have sure changed a lot in the past 30 years.  Well,  I have received my Nox 800 today and I wanted to thank you folks for helping me decide which one to buy. 

This evening after rushing home, I immediately realized there is a lot of junk in the back fill around my house. I can't wait to get out in the country this week and hunt some fields.

Just saying Hey,  and I hope you'll bear with me through my learning phase.

Regards,

Rob

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Welcome aboard Rob, and take your time with the 800 and it will serve you well.

I am still learning with mine and I can tell you that it has found me some really great items.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Phillips_R said:

Just saying Hey,  and I hope you'll bear with me through my learning phase.

Welcome, Rob!  No problem at this website when it comes to tolerance of learning.  It's what we all do, and it's almost half the fun of detecting.  I look forward to you sharing photos of your finds along your path to knowledge.  And enjoy your new detector.

• Like 2

Hey Rob, you are in good hands with all the great and knowledgeable people on this site. Please post any questions and finds, we all will be happy to help.

• Like 1