I think it's just a poor attempt at humor.

Would not be surprised if we see a lot more of this stuff, there is a powerful vocal "movement" in the world that considers practises that don`t interest them should not be allowed. They got right behind banning our once enjoyable pastime gold dredging, are actively trying to curtail our fishing, I could get on the band wagon and mention more, unfortunately we who enjoy such pastimes are not as vocal as this "movement" is at pushing their agenda.

• Like 1

People like that P me off, they won't stump up the cash to buy a machine or leave the flat screen TV and yet they resent anyone going out there and actually living a life, It's people like that That should have their internet restricted, the world thinks that it is ok to stir up this crap, I resent people like that because They have not invested all their spare cash in to something for the last 10, 20 or 30 years on fuel, machines and the whole 9 yards,

john

After reading the article you posted

Auminesweeper I'm glad to see it is not in the U.S.A

I for one have worked with many "Arkies"

to help them in understanding a site.

More often than not with a detector.

Root

After reading the article you posted a

Auminesweeper I'm glad to see it is not in the U.S.A

I for one have worked with many "Arkies"

to help them in understanding a site.

More often than not with a detector.

Root

Over here no matter what you do, if you own a detector your are never seen in a good light, Even the Arkies from that Time Team TV Show went around throwing washers over sites that were discovered by detectorist and invited them to dig the site just so they could not go back there and go detecting,

To me that is just plain nasty,

Gee whiz! You guys are being defensive without seeing the FACTS. Just look at the picture. These folks are obviously drug users- you can tell by looking at them. And look at the big bags full of ancient coins laying around waiting to be traded for drugs. And do you see anyone walking their do? No, of course not. Those derelicts scared them away. What's worse is these guys are virtual angels compared to those despicable nugget hunters. Will somebody PLEASE impose some more regulations with appropriate fees and taxes.

• Like 3

Would not be surprised if we see a lot more of this stuff, there is a powerful vocal "movement" in the world that considers practises that don`t interest them should not be allowed. They got right behind banning our once enjoyable pastime gold dredging, are actively trying to curtail our fishing, I could get on the band wagon and mention more, unfortunately we who enjoy such pastimes are not as vocal as this "movement" is at pushing their agenda.

Well put Norvic, too many people these days just don't want to see anyone do anything that even resembles work,  productivity or even enjoyment of the outdoors.They would just prefer sitting on their dead lazy *ss complaining and wait for that government check to come in.

• Like 2

What is really funny is they have walking sticks not detectors with them.

I read some of the other articles. They were good for a laugh.

Hope people don't believe this propaganda.

Root

Hey, Don't Laugh, They will beat you stupid with their Incontinent pads,,

Getting Suckered By A fully Loaded Adult Diper Is No laughing Matter,

• Like 1