Fair Price For An Equinox 800

What is the current fair asking price for a used 800?  I can't find one online for sell as a price reference.

Thanks,

Michael

H

2 hours ago, groundscanner said:

What is the current fair asking price for a used 800?  I can't find one online for sell as a price reference.

Thanks,

Michael

I just bought a used one for $700 with warranty until Aug of 2021.  You will have a hard time beating that. In my HO. 

Dave

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, groundscanner said:

What is the current fair asking price for a used 800? 

Currently I can't find one online that is for sale anywhere in the USA.

Stay away from Craigslist for sure and just purchase a new unit from a good seller.

There are to many fake units out there that will rip you off in a heart beat.

Big Boys Toys had one but it is gone now, but for another $100.00 you can get a brand new 800.

Most of the time someone will knock off just a $100.00 to sell their unit if it has a warranty left on it.

So my best advice is to get the new unit.

Sorry if it is out of your budget but I will be honest with you about this.

• Like 1

There are still some reputable used detector sellers on Ebay. You just have to be careful and buy from obvious US sellers with 100% feedback who have been selling on Ebay for several years.

The 25 most recent used Equinox 800 sales on Ebay for a stock 800 with all original standard parts averages out to a price of $715. So Dave gave you a good estimate. Anything around $700 is a good deal.

Jeff

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, 2Valen said:

Currently I can't find one online that is for sale anywhere in the USA.

Stay away from Craigslist for sure and just purchase a new unit from a good seller.

There are to many fake units out there that will rip you off in a heart beat.

Big Boys Toys had one but it is gone now, but for another $100.00 you can get a brand new 800.

Most of the time someone will knock off just a $100.00 to sell their unit if it has a warranty left on it.

So my best advice is to get the new unit.

Sorry if it is out of your budget but I will be honest with you about this.

Actually I am thinking of selling my 800.  I have been mostly using my XP due to shoulder and back issues. The Minelab is rough on my back during long hunts.  

• Like 1