Remaining Gold Shows

Does anyone know if the remaining gold Shows are being postponed due to this coronavirus stuff? I heard from Ray Mills that one of the shows was going to be postponed. I can't get ahold of anyone at the GPAA. Especially Kevin Highland.

NWGPA Gold Show is this coming Sat-Sun (14 - 15) at the Kootenai County Fairgrounds in Coeur d'Alene Idaho.  We have our regular meeting 7 pm tonight in Rathdrum.   I haven't heard any mention of any changes to schedules because of the coronavirus. I'll post an update after I get home from the meeting.  Mike

I'm talking about the GPAA Gold and Treasure Show,  Butte and the other remaining shows out of the 11 scheduled.

At the Phoenix GPAA show on Friday, as I was setting up my booth, Brandon Johnson and Kevin Hoagland came to my booth and informed me that they were postponing, not necessarily canceling, the Sacramento and Vancouver shows. At this point it is unclear whether one or all of the shows will be cancelled or rescheduled. You can keep yourself updated by going to the GPAA website. Hope this helps. HH Jim

• Like 1

I finally got ahold of someone there and you are right Jim just the Sacramento and Vancouver shows. The rest are still going as planned.

Reese....  Why not do the show in C'dA…the 14th & 15th????  Probably a lot of traffic due to Spokane overflow, price of gold, and general cabin fever???  

"The Gold Prospectors Association of America will postpone planned GPAA Gold & Treasure Shows for Sacramento, CA and Vancouver, WA. Those events were scheduled for March 14th and 15th, and March 21st and 22nd respectively. In order to ensure responsible measures can be taken to protect attendees and vendors, these events will be rescheduled to a future date. Those who have purchased advanced tickets for either of these events will be given full refunds for their ticket purchases.

We have been in close contact with our vendors and the facilities in recent days and are confident we can resume plans for these shows in the very near future. I would like to apologize to all of our GPAA members who had planned on attending these scheduled shows. At this time, plans for all remaining 2020 GPAA Gold & Treasure Shows are moving forward as planned, and we are working to ensure those shows are fun, successful and safe events for all of our guests.

Sincerely,

Brandon Johnson
President, Gold Prospectors Association of America"

I have added this notice to the two related forum Calendar entries.

• Thanks 1

The Coeur d'Alene Gold Show is definitely still on for this weekend!

9083.jpeg

• Like 1

All remaining gold Shows are postponed for the next 8 weeks. Official from GPAA.