A Bit Of Reading For Nox Owners

Interesting reading if it works .....:

Use Google translate for those not fluent in Russian I saw a similar post years back with Deus coils on GEOTECH it MAY be the reason why you can buy some electronic units only in Russia I am well tempted to build another nox for cheap....................

http://foxmd.ru/index.php?route=product/category&path=77_92

enjoy

RR

OOOOOOOOOOOOPS guess you can delete my post then :minelab:

• Like 1

I thought I read that somewhere before.

Thanks anyway just a refresher course.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Kaolin washer
      trying to decide , 11inch coil x35 or the 11x13 x35 anyone have experience with both 
    • By Earth sweeper
      Why do the 11” and 15” coils have a small arrow pointed toward you at the top of the coil?
    • By Dmnz
      Hi guys
      so the “new to me” atx arrived - mint condition which is great.  I have several older ATX coils with various cable faults and wanted to rewire one onto a straight cable.   (Do I need a 4 wire and screen cable?)
      I wonder if anyone has a wiring diagram at all, or failing that - the original cable has 4 wires and a unshielded screen on the DD coil.  Is the screen Actually connected to any of the 4 wires?  
      I can’t seem to get the “iron check” feature to work on my salvaged coil and guess this may be due to the screen cable?
      i know the windings are circa 9ohms and 1.3 ohms
      any help appreciated on the DD and Mono wiring.  

fyi / had a swing with the atx today - it’s still a great machine!
    • By Skullgolddiver
      I have an easy and maybe stupid question to present now...
      Observing my TDI Bh, with both of the coils I own (the original 12" and the aftermarket Detech 8"), I can clearly see way too long wire around the shaft and I'm forced to make several loops up to the control box near the handle.
      Supposing to measure the right lenght for the maximum extended shaft, and to cut away the hipmount mile long cable.....Am I doing a disaster or not?
      I actually can't remember the technical cable's specs in the amazing pdf Steve posted time ago, but if I'm correct it talked about to reduce some current resistance with a slight performance improvement too...Have I seen a mirage or what?...
      I'm not kidding 😜...
      It's just me, looking for something to play with, suffering for a missed AQ. 
    • By CCadrin
      Fisher contacted me for a purchase of an AQ and was offering the 8" coil. I passed on the AQ since I already have two. Anyone purchased the 8" and what is your opinion?
    • By Skozzy99
      Hello all. I’m new to this forum and am seeking advice on my detector.
      I recently acquired my dads gpx5000. It’s a big step up from my ML xterra 705. He gave me 2 commander coils. An 11” mono and an 11” DD as well as a coiltek 12x18 goldstalker mono.
      Previous to this, I was interested in the GM1000 because of its ability with smaller gold. My question is can I make this gpx as good or better for small gold as the GM1000 by using a smaller coil. As you can tell I’m relatively new to this. Lol
      Thank you 
      Steve