Tarsacci Gold On Wednesday

Went out with 3 hunting buddies slopping in the muddy blackish sand for a few coins and a small 1.3gr 9ct gold ring. Still waiting for beaches to do more of a move. Photo of my medium dug hole which only produced an old 20 cent, but happy with depth the Tarsacci got. The others only got 3 coins between them so hard hunting with so few targets around at the moment. Happy with 1944 shilling......1946 3d is toast.

IMG_12032020_161947_(1024_x_768_pixel).jpg

IMG_12032020_162215_(1024_x_768_pixel).jpg

IMG_13032020_121200_(1024_x_768_pixel).jpg

• Like 7

I am tempted very tempted by the MDT i am holding cash for 1 or maybe a 2nd  nox and/or the impulse............😅😅😅

RR

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rivers rat said:

I am tempted very tempted by the MDT i am holding cash for 1 or maybe a 2nd  nox and/or the impulse............😅😅😅

RR

And so you should be tempted! Lol. I have the Tarsacci and an older XP Deus......nice combo which covers the bed of nails/trash before getting down deep and dirty. In fact, you could if you really wanted to.....combo an ace 250, AT Pro or any other VLF with it.

As Ive said previously, I grab theTarsacci which s used over 90% of the time. It is hands down the best and deepest on wet sand Ive used. That said, I also use a set of Sennheiser headphones, but the ones that come with it are above standard, although not waterproof.  Relic hunting......great iron audio. If there is a something there, you will find it.......on the beach (wet or dry) tiny bits of copper to 24 carat gold to dirt and all manner of relics and also mud.....wow, glorious mud /black sand combo has given me old pennies and silver plus jewellery.

I know it seems expensive,  so Ill put it this way. Would I sell mine?...NO.!!! Would I buy another?....YES!!!!  .....And this does not mean I down any other detectors and their performances, but believe in getting one that is suited to my style and type of hunting, bearing in mind my hunting conditions.  My old detectors of past have all been very good to me 😊 and still are at times.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Coilpower said:

And so you should be tempted! Lol. I have the Tarsacci and an older XP Deus......nice combo which covers the bed of nails/trash before getting down deep and dirty. In fact, you could if you really wanted to.....combo an ace 250, AT Pro or any other VLF with it.

As Ive said previously, I grab theTarsacci which s used over 90% of the time. It is hands down the best and deepest on wet sand Ive used. That said, I also use a set of Sennheiser headphones, but the ones that come with it are above standard, although not waterproof.  Relic hunting......great iron audio. If there is a something there, you will find it.......on the beach (wet or dry) tiny bits of copper to 24 carat gold to dirt and all manner of relics and also mud.....wow, glorious mud /black sand combo has given me old pennies and silver plus jewellery.

I know it seems expensive,  so Ill put it this way. Would I sell mine?...NO.!!! Would I buy another?....YES!!!!  .....And this does not mean I down any other detectors and their performances, but believe in getting one that is suited to my style and type of hunting, bearing in mind my hunting conditions.  My old detectors of past have all been very good to me 😊 and still are at times.

At the moment i got :A deus (since 2011) an xterra 705,a nox,1 goldbug pro,1 1266xb,1 silver sabre,2 lobos,1 gold scan 5c,1 75ltd.

So i am pretty well cover it is just that i like the fact that this machine could be a winner,anyway i may have 1 on loan soon..........from France so it may escalate the purchase

On 3/12/2020 at 7:22 PM, Coilpower said:

Went out with 3 hunting buddies slopping in the muddy blackish sand for a few coins and a small 1.3gr 9ct gold ring. Still waiting for beaches to do more of a move. Photo of my medium dug hole which only produced an old 20 cent, but happy with depth the Tarsacci got. The others only got 3 coins between them so hard hunting with so few targets around at the moment. Happy with 1944 shilling......1946 3d is toast.

IMG_12032020_161947_(1024_x_768_pixel).jpg

IMG_12032020_162215_(1024_x_768_pixel).jpg

IMG_13032020_121200_(1024_x_768_pixel).jpg

That is a REALLY small gold ring in that nasty mineralized black sand Teresa! How deep was it?

CONGRATS on the GOLD!

Aaron

On 3/14/2020 at 2:16 PM, Aaron said:

That is a REALLY small gold ring in that nasty mineralized black sand Teresa! How deep was it?

CONGRATS on the GOLD!

Aaron

Thanks. The depth wasn't great......guesstimate 8 to 10 inches. The old 20 cent was a lot deeper. To me I was pleased with the fact that such a small rather dainty gold ring was found in such conditions and I beat the incoming tide too😎 

I’d say that was excellent depth considering the size of the ring and in black sand!👍

Aaron

On 3/14/2020 at 1:18 AM, Rivers rat said:

At the moment i got :A deus (since 2011) an xterra 705,a nox,1 goldbug pro,1 1266xb,1 silver sabre,2 lobos,1 gold scan 5c,1 75ltd.

So i am pretty well cover it is just that i like the fact that this machine could be a winner,anyway i may have 1 on loan soon..........from France so it may escalate the purchase

You wont regret it, Just holler or PM me if you want a bit of help on the settings for your ground and area. 👍

Thanks CP Machine should be there end of next week ,the min target will be beaches only!

RR