Sign in to follow this  
SDMiner

For Sale eBay Gold Exorcist Drywasher

The Gold Exorcist. In good shape with all parts intact and blower hose included. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/164119094535

On 3/14/2020 at 12:44 PM, SDMiner said:

The Gold Exorcist. In good shape with all parts intact and blower hose included. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/164119094535

Can't find the website of the Gold Exorcist, is the Company still in business ?

gold-exorcist.jpg

The website is gone.

Here is an old ad with some info....

The Gold Exorcist is the most Environmentally Safe Filter System of its kind.Recovers Gold, Platinum or Silver at a rate of 99%Gold Fields * Placer Areas * Tailings Even Gets Gold From Black Sands Extremely Light and Durable Easy to Use Easy Assembly Fast Recovery Environmentally Friendly No Moving Parts Designed for Fine Gold With 98% of gold being Fine Gold you do the Math Complete Manual

My name is Ron Coen. I am the inventor of this very new and unique Gold retrieval system. Though THE GOLD EXORCIST is somewhat similar in design to other Gold retrieval products, I developed this completely new concept from my years of work in the copier industry so that concentrates are processed with a fundamental difference. (This has to do with how toner is attracted to the paper from the drum.) You should feel confident that THE GOLD EXORCIST will capture the most Gold you have ever seen and at a much higher rate than standard dry washers or electrostatic units. THE GOLD EXORCIST will capture nuggets up to 1/4 inch, though it was primarily designed to capture nuggets 1/ 8inch to very fine Gold. Since 98% of all Gold is fine Gold and not much larger, I decided to create a Product that, depending on the humidity and dryness of the concentrates, captures the highest percentage of precious metals of any machine out there. THE GOLD EXORCIST far surpasses all other products in that objective. Having said that, I must confess to you that Gold was NOT what THE GOLD EXORCIST was originally designed to capture. The original product was a device that retrieved 100% of all liquid mercury from the ground for environmental cleanups by Mining and other Industries. To the delight of the users of my Mercury Trap, they found that it also captured Gold, Platinum and Silver concentrates missed by their own retrieval systems. What I discovered was that the Technology that captured mercury worked as well or better on Gold, Silver and Platinum. After refining the original product in many ways for the serious prospector, THE GOLD EXORCIST was born.  he Key technology for THE GOLD EXORCIST is the Filter System. All other dry washers use forced air as well but, either through design or happenstance, they create an electrostatic charge that encompasses not only the concentrate but also the filters. Everyone knows that like charges repel. Fine Gold of too small a mass, (therefore weight), cannot overcome the like charge of both the concentrate and the filter, so generally avoids capture by the filter and is lost. The filter system of THE GOLD EXORCIST maintains a NEUTRAL charge ALWAYS. The filter does not repel fine Gold! You get it all! I'm sure you've noticed that the Filter is made of wood. What you do not see are the different layers of different materials and chemical compounds that make up the filter itself.

Ron was a dealer for a long time in Corpus  Christi Texas. Then he moved west somewhere but don’t remember but it was near to the gold. That’s what he said before he made the move. 

His name has never pop up again until now.

Chuck 

17 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

Ron was a dealer for a long time in Corpus  Christi Texas. Then he moved west somewhere but don’t remember but it was near to the gold. That’s what he said before he made the move. 

His name has never pop up again until now.

Chuck 

Thank's Ridge Runner.

I heard from some other dealers that Ron Coen had moved to Las Vegas and got involved in the laser skin care business. 

SDMiner

I’d have to say that’s a big switch from being a dealer for Minelab and other detectors . He was always making equipment to catch gold in one way are another.

Heck then it’s still hope for me being a Brain 🧠 surgeon 😷.

Chuck 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this