Test Our Beach On Gold Ring: Vanquish540 Vs Equinox800 Vs Tarsacci MDT 8000

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Interesting videos.  Seemed like pretty fair and reasonable comparisons.

I would have liked to see the other two frequencies (6.4 and 12) tried on the MDT 8000.  Variations in sweep speed and angle would also be nice.

I'm sure some additional settings for the Nox would have also been interesting.  Nox experts can suggest some, certainly.

But that's the nature of test videos -- we all see other settings and techniques we'd like added.

Glad to see these posted.  Hope to see more!

• Like 1

Tarsacci was badly falsing in between the targets so sensitivity was way too high.

Other machines were nice and quiet which means they probably had some power to spare ?

Good test really especially swinging in between targets to gauge falsing.

Hello Thierry has been very successful in the last few weeks........lots of gold with the 3 machines.The nox is able to get coins at 18" by experts. if a ring is detected at 40cm i think a large copper coin should be ok at 45cm on the beach.I may get his Tarsacci on loan when he will be able to post it du to the Virus.............i shall report once i tested it,i still want to get one but the import TAX are just cranking up the price beyond my reach for now,if i find more gold i shall invest.

RR